DENSO is happy to give you the unique opportunity to join us on Friday, September 20th, 2019, at IAA in Frankfurt, Germany: the biggest mobility event in Europe!
What you’ll need /
- You’re enrolled at TU Munich
- Your focus of study is in the area of engineering
How to apply /
Apply by clicking the button on the bottom, sharing your name, contact details, CV, as well as why you want to join DENSO at IAA.
Unfortunately we can not give all students the opportunity to join. If you are one of the lucky ones, we will get in contact shortly with additional information about the day.
What you’ll get /
- Transport to/from IAA from/to Aachen and Munich
- Entrance Tickets
- Activities to get to know young colleagues at DENSO
- Plenty of time to walk around IAA
Click here for more information about DENSO.
Click here for more information about IAA.
In case of any questions, you can also contact DENSO via IAA.HR@denso-auto.de.
We are looking forward to experiencing IAA with you!
Put your university know-how to work in one of our student opportunities at DENSO. Our students work alongside professionals managing global platforms, products and projects, meet directly with customers, and get their hands on advanced technology, test tracks, chambers and more.
What We Offer
- Mandatory internship opportunities for Bachelor and Master students in all relevant fields
- Voluntary internship opportunities for Bachelor and Master students in all relevant fields
- Possibility to write your Thesis with us
- Positions as working student
- Trainee Program IGNITE
6.00 Departure at Garching Forschungszentrum (Boltzmannstraße 15, 85748 Garching)
11.00 Arrival at IAA
11.15 Lunch, Team builiding activities, Networking with Ignite Students (Trainee Program), Visit at DENSO stand
13.30 Free time to explore IAA
18.00 Departure at IAA
23.00 Arrival at Garching Forschungszentrum
Date: 20.09.2019, Start: 06:00 End: 23:00
Deadline for Application: 11.09.2019